As soon as Bantenese Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat has published an article, the version of the article that has been accepted for publication, the Author Accepted Manuscript (AAM) can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
Author(s) may deposit and use the AAM (post-print) as follows:
- on personal website
- on the company or institutional repository
- on subject repositories
- with individuals requesting personal use for teaching and training within the author’s institution, and as part of an author’s grant applications or theses/doctorate submissions.
Authors may post the version of the article that was submitted to the journal (pre-print) to the above resources, at any time.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- the deposit into the repository of another institution,
- the systematic upload or collation of articles across repositories,
- copying or downloading AAMs for further distribution for a fee,
- any use of the AAM in conjunction with advertising,
- any use of the AAM by for promotional purposes by for-profit organizations,
- any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain or commercial exploitation.