Please find the rights and licenses in Jurnal Sawala Administrasi Negara. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
Journal Sawala Administrasi Negara's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License., Jurnal Sawala permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Jurnal Sawala to distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
4. Rights of Authors
- The Copyright of received articles shall be assigned to Journal Sawala as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprints). Journal Sawala maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
- Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at Journal Sawala. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from Journal Sawala with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.
- Users/public use of this website will be licensed to the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Sawala Administrasi Negara)