Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring Single Blind Peer Review have been followed.
Please find the right and licenses in Jurnal Manajemen (JM). By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International display on https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author (s), has not been published before, contains no unlowful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyrigt that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s)
3. User/Public Rights
JM's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons License, JM permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to atribute authors and JM on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.