Focus and Scope
- E- System
- Mobile Computing
- Decision Support System
- Geographical Information System
- Data Mining
- Management Information System
- Enterprise System
- Expert System
- Business Intellegence
- Information Retrieval
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In the each manuscript, Mitra Bestari/ peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects.
Manuscript processing time in JSIi:
- The author has 12 days waiting period on the first article submission, the section editor will decide whether the article needs to be revised or not
- Section editor needs 5 days to examine the article based on JSIi author guideline
- Author has 7 days to revise the article consistent with the JSIi author guideline
- The revised article given to the editor to be reviewed, the editorial team needs 15 days to finish the review.
- If the article Declined, section editor has 3 days to inform the author regarding the editorial team decision
- If the article Revision Required, editorial team will proceed the article to the reviewer
- Reviewer has 30 days to review the article divided into two times review and provide the decision, Accepted or Declined
- The editorial team discusses the final decision in an editorial team meeting whether the articles recommended by the reviewers proceed to be Published or Declined. The editorial team has 20 days to make the final decision.
- The soon-to-be-published articles, lay-outed by the section editor for 30 days
- Author has 3 days to confirm the layout result.
- Section editor publishes the accepted articles.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JSiI (J-urnal Si-stem I-nformasi) is a scientific journal published by Departement of Information System Universitas Serang Raya. This journal is a container for publication of Information Technology works containing writings for Academics, Researchers and Practitioners about pure and applied research on information systems.
- The editor is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting.
- The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editor team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the process of journal review and publication decision making (articles), the editor's team does not distinguish the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
- Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts / articles.
- Reviewers are responsible for recommendations for articles reviewed.
- The review of the manuscript is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotations, references and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show references from the opinions and works of others quoted.
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending / publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the text undergoes editing without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
Publisher Responsibility (Publisher)
- Departement of Information System Universitas Serang Raya as a publisher of JSiI (Journal of Information Systems) is responsible for publishing articles that, after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts in accordance with the rules of the Scientific Journal publishing.
- Departement of Information System Universitas Serang Raya as a publisher of JSiI (Journal of Information Systems) is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Departement of Information System Universitas Serang Raya as a publisher of JSiI (Journal of Information Systems) is responsible for protecting privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.
No fees incurred for article processing, submission, neither reviewing the articles in this Open Journal System.
Starting from 2021 in the first issue (Vol. 8 No.1 Maret 2021), if the article is Accepted at Jurnal JSiI (Jurnal Sistem Informasi) you will be asked to pay an article to be 200,000 IDR as payment for Publication.
For payment printed version, you should pay to:
|Bank Account||: 101 6469 676|
|Name||: Riyan Naufal Hay's|
|Bank||: BRI Syariah|