Dasabhakti published by Departement of Information Technology Universitas Serang Raya. This journal is a container for publication of Comunity services containing writings for Academics, Lectures and Practitioners about pure and applied dedication on Community Service.
- The editor is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting.
- The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editor team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the process of journal review and publication decision making (articles), the editor's team does not distinguish the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
- Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts / articles.
- Reviewers are responsible for recommendations for articles reviewed.
- The review of the manuscript is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotations, references and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show references from the opinions and works of others quoted.
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending / publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the text undergoes editing without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
Publisher Responsibility (Publisher)
- Departement of information technology Universitas Serang Raya as a publisher of Dasabhakti is responsible for publishing articles that, after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts in accordance with the rules of the Scientific Journal publishing.
- Departement of information technology Universitas Serang Raya as a publisher of Dasabhakti is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Departement of information technology Universitas Serang Raya as a publisher of Dasabhakti is responsible for protecting privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.