Focus and Scope
This journal is published to develop the ability in writing in accordance with the field of communication, including public relations and journalism, in addition to the journal LONTAR discuss social phenomena concerned with the science of communication.
1. Cultural Studies: Representation Studies, Identity Studies, Minority Studies, Gender, Feminist Theory, Reception Studies, Popular Culture, Film Studies, Subcultures, Ideology, Hegemony, Texts and Readers.
2. Integrated Marketing Communication: Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Crisis Communication, Advertising, Brand Value, Digital Branding, Direct Selling, Promotion, Interactive and Digital Marketing Communication Studies.
3. Media: Memory and Media, Gender and Sexuality in the Media, Social Media, Media Globalization, Media Convergence, Media Literacy, Media Language, Media and Religion, Media and Technology.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
- The author has a waiting period on the submission of the first article, the section editor will decide whether the article needs to be revised or not
- Section editors need time to examine the articles based on the Lontar author's guidelines
- Author has 7 days to revise the article consistent with the Lontar author guideline
- The revised article given to the editor to be reviewed, the editorial team needs time to finish the review.
- The journal uses a double blind review to review the articles that will be published.
- If the article Declined, section editor has 3 days to inform the author regarding the editorial team decision
- If the article Revision Required, editorial team will proceed the article to the reviewer
- Reviewer has 30 days to review the article divided into two times review and provide the decision, Accepted or Declined
- The editorial team discusses the final decision in an editorial team meeting whether the articles recommended by the reviewers proceed to be Published or Declined. The editorial team has 20 days to make the final decision.
- The soon-to-be-published articles, lay-outed by the section editor for 30 days
- Author has 3 days to confirm the layout result.
- Section editor publishes the accepted articles.
Lontar Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi will be published two times a year on June and December. The number of articles published in one year averages 16 articles.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
every submitted article will be checked by plagiarism screening program
This journal charges the following author fees:
Article publication: 700,000,00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.