- Articles received are articles that have never been published in any journal in the form of or not in the status of having been accepted (accepted) for publication
- Articles in the form of community service conducted by lecturers covering the fields of all fields.
- The article is accompanied by a statement of authenticity from the author which states that the article written is truly his own work and does not contain plagiarism.
- The article consists of 5-12 pages, typed with 1 space in A4 size paper with Antiqua Book 11 font size and uses a body note. The writing will be published in Indonesian and in good English
- The composition of the article consists of: Title, Author's Name, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and Bibliography.
- Article Writing Provisions
- Title: consists of 15 words.
- Author's name: written without a title, accompanied by an email address and the name of the institution.
- Abstract written in Indonesian and English, consisting of 150-250 words and contains about: the purpose of activities, methods and results or product activities.
- Keywords are written in Indonesian and English, 3-5
- words each. Introduction: contains Problems, Formulations, Solutions, Theoretical studies.
- Method: describes the method used to resolve the problem.
- Results and Discussion: Explaining the results or outcomes can be in the form of increased knowledge, skills or in the form of products. The results also state the level of achievement of the activity targets. If in the form of objects there needs to be an explanation of product specifications, advantages and disadvantages. Output writing needs to be completed with photos, tables, graphics, charts, pictures etc. The discussion is sequential in accordance with the order in the destination, and has been explained beforehand. The discussion is accompanied by logical arguments by linking the results with the theory, other results and / or research results.
- Conclusion: written briefly but describing the substance of the PkM results and recommendations for the next activity.
- Bibliography: Bibliography is written based on the APA 5th (American Psychological Association) model. It is highly nested to use the Reference manager (end note, mendeley, zetero, etc.) to facilitate editing and review.