PENGARUH KOMPENSASI NON FINANSIAL TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PT KRAKATAU DAYA LISTRIK (KDL) CILEGON BANTEN
This study aims to determine how is the iinfluence of non-financial compensation to productivity of PT Krakatau Daya Listrik (KDL) Cilegon Banten employee . Non-financial compensation consist of the satisfaction that a person receives from the job itself, or from the physical and psychological environment in which the person works. The author uses a quantitative approach with the Equation Modeling Structure analysis (SEM), with a population of 239 employees using the Slovin formula, then a sample of 71 employees was taken. The results showed non-financial compensation gave an effect of 83.8% on employee work productivity at PT Krakatau Daya Listrik (KDL) Cilegon, and the remaining 16.2% was influenced by other factors.
Keywords: non-financial compensation, career or work, work environment, productivity
Author(s) retain the copyright of articles published in this journal, with first publication rights granted to Sains Manajemen: Jurnal Manajemen Unsera and This Work by Sains Manajemen: Jurnal Manajemen Unsera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited