The Effect Of Dividend Per Share , Earning Per Share & Debt To Equity Ratio On Stock Prices With Perceived Risk Of Stocks As Moderating Variables

  • Denny Kurnia Universitas Serang Raya
Abstract views: 130 , PDF downloads: 134

Abstract

This study uses an empirical study for the Automotive and Spare Parts Subsector companies in Southeast Asia for the 2012-2019 period. The purpose of this study is to determine the analysis of Dividend Per Share (DPS), Earning Per Share (EPS) and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) to Stock Prices moderated by Perceived Risk Shares. The data used in this study is secondary data from the Automotive and Spare Parts Sub-sector companies in Southeast Asia for the period 2012-2019. The sampling method was taken and produced 20 companies as samples. The statistical analysis used in this study is the analysis of moderated regression analysis (MRA), multiple linear regression, partial test and simultaneous test with SPSS version 21. The study concludes that all independent variables have an effect on stock prices but are not significant. Based on the results of the coefficient of determination test, the value of adjust R square is 25.2%, the remaining 74.8% is influenced by variables outside this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Fahmi, I. (2019). Manajemen Investasi (ke-2). Salemba Empat.Jakarta
Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan program IBM SPSS 25 (ke-9). UNDIP.
Isyani, C. P. M. (2015). Pengaruh Return On Investment (Roi) Dan Earning Per Share (Eps) Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Dengan Memperhatikan Perceived Risk Saham Sebagai Variabel Moderasi.
Kasmir. (2018). Analisis Laporan Keuangan (ke-1). PT Rajagrafindo Persada.Depok
Kurnia, D. (2017). Investigasi Signifikansi Profitabilitas Dan Resiko Keuangan Pada Harga Saham Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Sains Manajemen, 3(2), 38–51.
Kurniawan, P. I. (2021). Effect Of Expected Return, Self Efficacy, And Perceived Risk On Investment Intention: An Empirical Study On Accounting Master Degree In Udayana University, Bali. Journal Of Accounting Finance And Auditing Studies (JAFAS), 7(1), 40–55. Https://Doi.Org/10.32602/Jafas.2021.002
Leonardo, & Limajatini. (2018). Pengaruh Dps , Eps & Per Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bei ( Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Sub Sektor Property & Real Estate Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014 -2017 ) Effect Of Dps , Eps & Per On.
Lilianti, E. (2018). Pengaruh Dividend Per Share (Dps) Dan Earning Per Share (Eps) Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Farmasi Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Bei). Jurnal Ecoment Global, 3(1), 12.
Nugroho, A. T., & Ifa, K. (2020). Return On Investment , Debt To Equilty Ratio , And Devidend Per Share To Share Price. 3(1), 12–17.
Nursetyo, R. (2018). Pengaruh Return On Investment (Roi) Dan Earnings Per Share (Eps) Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Dengan Perceived Risk Saham Sebagai Variabel Moderasi. Journal Of Chemical Information And Modeling, 53(9), 1689–1699.
Pelcher, L. (2019). The Role Of Dividend Policy In Share Price Volatility. Journal Of Economic And Financial Sciences, 12 (1), 1–10. Https://Doi.Org/10.4102/Jef.V12i1.221.
Sarnela, W., & Desiyanti, R. (2019). Pengaruh Roi , Eps Dan Der Terhadap Harga Saham Dengan Perceived Risk Saham Sebagai Variabel Moderasi ( Perusahaan Sub Sektor Properti Dan Real Estate Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2015-2019 ) Grafik 1 Rata-Rata Harga Saham Sub Sektor Prope. 1–2.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif, kombinasi dan R&D) (ke-3). ALFABETA.
Sunaryo, D. (2020). The Effect Of Earning Per Share ( EPS ) And Dividend Per Share ( DPS ) On Share Prices. 2(5).
Sunaryo, D. M. & D. (2019). Pengaruh Return On Equity dan Earning per Share terhadap Harga saham pada sektor otomotif dan komponen yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship Journal, 1(3), 141–148. https://doi.org/10.35899/biej.v1i3.25
T. Mayuri, & Annelijulin, M. (2017). Impact Of Earning Per Share And Dividend Policy On Share Price Volatility: A Study Of Listed Beverage Food And Tobacco Companies In Sri Lanka. Share And Dividend Policy On Share Price Volatility: A Study Of Listed Beverage Food And Tobacco Companies In Sri Lanka.

PlumX Metrics

Published
2022-07-28
Section
Articles